The ABPN has been actively monitoring the events and circumstances surrounding the spread of COVID-19 and the impact on our candidates, diplomates, and volunteers. We will provide updates on ABPN activities on a regular basis.
Please follow the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the most up-to-date information on the virus.
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc. (ABPN) is a not-for-profit corporation dedicated to promoting high quality patient care for the public through the initial and continuing certification of psychiatrists and neurologists.
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status
All deadlines based on 11:59 pm CST