The ABPN may now waive eight Self-Assessment CME credits through completion of specific non-CME Self-Assessment activities. Up to 16 Self-Assessment CME credits may be waived per each three-year MOC block with two different types of non-CME Self-Assessment activities.
Eight Self-Assessment CME credits will be waived for EACH of the following activity options:
*Must be submitted to ABPN for preapproval. Submit documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read our MOC Booklet for more information.
For candidates and diplomates
• Apply for an exam
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status