Diplomates of the ABPN are required to participate in ABPN-approved Self-Assessment activities relevant to either their specialty and/or subspecialty. Self-Assessment activities are a specific type of CME activity that assist physicians in recognizing their current knowledge base in order to identify specific topics for gaining further knowledge.
Use our wizard to learn if you have already earned credit with a Non-CME Self-Assessment activity:Non-CME Self-Assessment Activity Options Wizard
Read our MOC Booklet for more information.
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status