All diplomates entering the ABPN C-MOC Program whose first block began in 2017 or later are required to do or have done a patient safety activity within three years prior or three years after entering the C-MOC Program. Diplomates of the ABPN are required to participate in an ABPN-approved patient safety activity to ensure they have adequate knowledge of safety science and principles.
Use our wizard to learn options for fulfilling the Patient Safety Activity requirement:Patient Safety Activity Options Wizard
Choose from ONE of the following options to complete the patient safety activity:
Read our MOC Booklet for more information.
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status