A 45-year-old man, shown in the video, comes to the emergency department with acute onset of double vision. Answers are below.
1. A 45-year-old man, shown in the video, comes to the emergency department with acute onset of double vision. Which of the following is the localization of this patient’s deficit on examination?
2. Which of the following diagnoses is most likely in this patient?
1. Left pons
2. Brainstem stroke
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status
For information on enrolling in the MOC Part III Pilot Project, see our webpage
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc.
Phone 847.229.6500 | Fax 847.229.6600