Diplomates who will be nursing at the time of their examination may request a private space for lactating purposes.
To request a nursing mother accommodation, please complete this form and email to email@example.com. The diplomate must submit a physician’s letter documenting their need to express breast milk. Not all test centers have a private space for this purpose. If space does exist, it is subject to availability. Test takers must be prepared to use the building’s restroom or may choose to travel some distance to a location with available space. Refrigeration is not provided. Diplomates may bring a cooler if they choose to store breast milk. Children and visitors are not allowed in testing centers for any reason.
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status