The ABPN has developed the first of a series of ABPN preCERT® credentialing system webinars.
The first webinar provides an overview of the key preCERT® features and outlines several of the key functions available. The functions discussed are:
• How to request a login and password for program directors and program coordinators of ACGME-accredited Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Neurology programs.
• How to create a resident record in the preCERT® system.
• How to search for and transfer a resident into a program.
Click here to view the preCERT key features and functions video.
In coming months, the ABPN will create additional preCERT® webinars to address more frequently asked questions.
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status