The ABPN has developed a series of ABPN preCERT® credentialing system videos.
The purpose of these videos is to assist program directors and coordinators with key functions of the preCERT credentialing system and answer frequently asked questions about common tasks executed within the system. Click on the images below to access each video.
The Overview video outlines several of the key functions available:
• How to request a login and password for program directors and program coordinators of ACGME-accredited Psychiatry, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Neurology programs
• How to create a resident record in the preCERT system
• How to search for and transfer a resident into a program.
For additional information, please contact the ABPN Credentials Department at email@example.com or 847.229.6510.
For candidates and diplomates
• LOG IN HERE to apply for an exam or
• Update and track MOC information
For training directors and coordinators
• Update resident training details
• Print Graduate Performance Reports
For the public and credentialers
• Search for Board certified physicians
• Verify certification status